March 04, 2011

Puces Pop this weekend!





Hey! hey! hey!!!!! Cara Carmina is happy to announce she will be at Puces Pop this weekend!!!!!
(applauses)

Puces Pop is is Montreal's largest do-it-yourself festival where people can come and celebrate all types of independent creation!

It will be this Sat and Sunday from 11am-6pm at St. Enfant de Jesus Church (St Dominique & St Joseph) in the Mild End.

Come visit me and the dollies, and all the other amazing artist that will be there! you can see the whole list of them here. Check their facebook, their twitter and their blog!

I´m super excited!!!!! (more applauses)

.....................

Hey! Hey! Hey!!!! Cara Carmina esta feliz de anunciarles que estará este fin de semana en Puces Pop!!!! (aplausos)

Puces Pop es el evento más grande de Montreal para encontrar arte y diseño original independiente y hecho a mano.

Será este sábado y domingo de 11am a 6pm en la iglesia St. Enfant de Jesus (St Dominique & St Joseph) en el Mild End.

Vengan a visitarme a mi y a las muñequitas, y también a todos los maravillosos artistas y artesanos que estarán ahí! Si quieren ver la lista de todos vayan aquí. Conozcan su facebook, su twitter y su blog!

Estoy super emocionada!!! (más aplausos)


Pin It

5 comments:

Milrayas y puntos said...

Felicitaciones que te vaya super bien en la feria...y no olvides mostrarnos tu stand ya?
cariños
PD: que lástima que estoy años luz de allá :(

parisa mahmoudi said...

Hello Norma,

I just want to say goodbye my friend.I blocked my blog cause I can't update it for a while.I would never forget you and your beautiful dolls.

Love
Parisa

StephieB said...

Have a great time. I hope you will get to share some photos with us. I wish I could visit - enjoy! Stephie x

Devon said...

Hey Cara,

It was nice to meet you this weekend and see your awesome stuff. I featured you on my blog - you can check it out here:

http://deli-cute-essen.blogspot.com/2011/03/puces-pop-round-up-cara-carmina.html

Cara Carmina said...

Graaaacias!!! Thanks to all!!!! :)

Devon: thanks so much! :)