March 21, 2011

Look!




Look, look!!!! my dollies look so awesome in the new store General 54!!!! Oh my this look like magazine photos, don´t they.... (applauses)

If you want to stop by General 54, it´s at 54 St. Viateur in the Mild End of Montreal... really cool and you´ll find my dolls, along with some of my oh so very cute textile magnets and cards and also my paper collage cards... oh oh oh... and also some of my super cute Frida brooches!!!! What are you waiting for? goooo!!!!! :)

Thanks for the photos Genevieve!

......................................

Miren, miren!!!!!! mis muñecas se ven hermosas en la nueva tienda General 54!!!! Ay pero si parecen fotos de revista no creen?.... (aplausos)

Si quieren darse una vuelta por la General 54, esta en 54 St. Viateur en el Mild End de Montreal... está increíble y podran encontrar mis muñecas, también mis adorados y hermosos magnetos y tarjetas textiles, mis lindas tarjetas de las muñecas de papel ... ay y también mis super maravillosos broches de Frida!!!! que esperan para ir!!!??? :)

Gracias por las fotos Genevieve!


Pin It

5 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

Wow! Adorable! As you said, it looks like magazine photos! Beautiful!

Cara Carmina said...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Milrayas y puntos said...

Que linda ambientación para tus muñequitas.
Felicidades

StephieB said...

Your work looks fantastic Norma! You must be so pleased. I wish, wish, wish I could visit. It all looks so lovely! Hugs, Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

Milrayas: verdad? les quedó muy lindo !!! graaacias!

Stephie! thaaaaaaaaanks!!!!! I am indeed! :) oh I wish that too... one day I´m sure we will have tea or coffee together! (somewhere!) :)