February 10, 2011

If you guess where I´m going I´ll give you a gift!






This señorita is pretty happy because she´ll be going for vacation for 2 week on Saturday!!!! (applauses).... So since I´m so happy about this.... I thought that I would give a little gift to the first person that can guess where I´m going to go!!!

So this is how it´s going to work, the first person that leaves a message with the exact country where I´ll be in the next 2 weeks will win 3 of my oh so cute magnets of my paper dolls! :) (I will send you the magnets when I come back from my trip!) Each of you has only one chance to guess.

(there are a few of you that already know where I´m going so you have to keep it a secret ok?)

Good luck!!!!

...................................

Esta señorita esta muy contenta porque se va de vacaciones por 2 semanas el Sábado!!!! (aplausos)... Así que como estoy tan contenta por esta noticia y por otras tantas razones pensé que me gustaría dar un regalito a la primera persona que adivine a donde voy!!!

Así va a estar la cosa, la primera persona que deje un mensaje aquí con el país correcto a donde voy a estar en las siguientes 2 semanas se va a ganar un set de 3 magnetos de mis lindisimas muñecas de papel! :) (le enviaré al ganador sus magnetos cuando regrese de mi viaje!) Cada uno de ustedes tiene solamente una oportunidad de adivinar.

(Hay algunos de ustedes que ya saben a donde voy así que tienen que guardar el secreto ok?)

Buena suerte!!!!!!!


Pin It

23 comments:

yaminoute said...

très très jolies photos!!^^

Saskia said...

France, to visit Paris?
Just enjoy your trip... wherever! :)

Cara Carmina said...

Yaminoute: merci beaucoup! :)

Saskia: oooh I wish to go there one day but nop... not this time! :) thaaaaanks! xx

yaminoute said...

au mexique??!!!!

Cara Carmina said...

:D noooo! :)

Brujia said...

Solo una oportunidad? mmmm sin pistas? India?
cruzo mis dedos!
De todas formas que te diviertas muuuucho!

Chunchitos & Co. said...

¿Argentina?

Y si no le dan al país, que se lo quede la que le dió más cerca, ¿no? :P

Dolores said...

Spain, perhaps?

Cara Carmina said...

Oh this is so much fun!!! nop someone was close though.... :)

yeah I know I didn´t give any clues... but it will be too easy then! :)

thanks to all! let´s see who´s next?

Milrayas y puntos said...

Hola!!!
mmm será U.S.A ???
De todas maneras buen viaje !
Bye!

Cara Carmina said...

noooo no es a usa! :) gracias!!!!

StephieB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StephieB said...

You are going to @@@@@@ but then, I already know don't I?! Wish I could have entered the giveaway. Nevermind, have a wonderful time, Stephie x

Velvet said...

You are coming to Portugal to bring me my gift :P Then you stay a few days at my place and i can show you around, right? :P Have fun :)

Cara Carmina said...

Hey Stephie! thanks for fixing that!!!! :) yes I know you know I´m sorry next time I won´t tell you so you can enter the contest!!!! :) big hug and thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I think no one saw it!) :)

Cara Carmina said...

Velvet.... :) nooooo I´m not going to Portugal... but I would love to go soon! :)

Cotton Picker said...

How about Greece? :)

Cara Carmina said...

hehehe! nop not Greece!!!! :)

Velvet said...

Italy??
If so you can always step by to greet me :P

Cara Carmina said...

oooooh I wish it was Italy because I love italy!!!! I lived in Florence 10 years ago! and I just looooove it... but nop... it´s not Italy! :)

a presto!!!!

The Virgin Rose said...

Hi... ooh this is fun and lucky you going on a holiday!! are you going to... Brazil??x

Cara Carmina said...

YES!!!!! I´m going to Brazil!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

hey lucky girl! will send you the magnets in 2 weeks ok?

congrats!!!!!!!

and Brazil... here I go! wish me luck! and I´ll show you some photos soon!!!! be back in 2 weeks! :)

ciao a tutti! :)

The Virgin Rose said...

omg!! ahahaha that was a stab in the dark! woop! i never win anything!! yay!! and yay for you! what a great trip! i hope you have fun!! thanks heaps lovely!!! :)xxx