January 10, 2011

Frida and Diego







How not to like Frida Kahlo and her story... She is such an icon not only for her art but for herself... Her passion for life and her love for Diego is such a poetic inspiration for me... I could not resist to make these cards... (they are already in the store!)

The dove I sew on the cards is inspired on the dove of one of my favorite paintings of Frida... that first image I posted... is simply a beatiful painting... a painting of love!

Have a lovely week and wish your life is full of passion... like Frida´s!

..................................

Cómo no admirar a Frida Kahlo y su historia... Ella es una mujer icónica no sólo por su arte sino por ella misma... Su pasión por la vida y su amor por Diego es una inspiración casi poética para mi... No me pude resistir a hacer estas tarjetas... (ya están en la tienda!)

La paloma que tengo en algunas de mis tarjetas esta inspirada en la paloma de una de mis pinturas favoritas de Frida.... Es la primera imagen en este post... es simplemente una pintura hermosa... una pintura de amor!

Que tengan linda semana y deseo que su vida este llena de pasión... como la de Frida!
Pin It

6 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

JUst been catching up on posts...I adore your new Frida and Diego cards...LOVE the new "Make your own Doll" and SO adorable....your BEAR will come alive...I believe!
HUGS
Char.x.x.x
OH, don't forget to pop over...I have a GIVEAWAY today!

Cara Carmina said...

hello!!!!!

Thanks!!!! so many news ha??? started the year very inpired and with lots of dreams!!!! :)

Thanks for believing in my bear!!! :)

will go right away! (I´m so busy sometimes I don´t even have time to visit my fav. people´s blogs like yours!!!)

:) :) :)

yellow hug!

n

Iveth Morales said...

Tu trabajo es simplemente maravilloso! me encanta!

Cara Carmina said...

Graaaaaacias Iveth!!!!!! :)

Mariacininha said...

Que adoravel trabalho, inspirado em uma mulher tão incrivel, como foi Frida Kahlo. Tenho certeza que estes cartões vão enfeitar grande e bonitos amores. Parabéns pelo trabalho.

Cara Carmina said...

Mariacininha: Thanks so much!!!! moito Obrigada!!!! :D