December 10, 2010

Oonaballoona went to Hanahou








Oh Oh Oh!!!! guess what!!!??? My dear blogger friend Oonaballoona went as my rep. to the opening of my exhibition in the Gallery Hanahou yesterday and sent me these lovely photos of the event! and Oh oh oh!!! the Fridas look so pretty!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH OONABALLOONA!!!! MILLION HUGS FOR YOU!!!! :)

.........................

Ay ay ay!!!! que creen!!!??? My querida amiga blogguera Oonaballoona fue como mi representante a la ignaguración de mi exhibición en la Galería Hanahou ayer y me envió estas lindas fotos del evento!!! y Ay ay ay!!!! las Fridas se ven tan lindas!!!!

GRACIAS, MUCHAS GRACIAS OONABALLOONA!!!! MILLONES DE ABRAZOS PARA TI!!! :)


Pin It

5 comments:

**We BLOG ARTISTS** said...

You're right...your Frida's DO look wonderful!
Hope you're well sweet lady and not too cold!
HUGS
Char.x

Cara Carmina said...

Thanks so much Char!!!! :) not too cold.... :) and you? big hugs!!!

oonaballoona said...

the title sounds like a fairy tale! seeing all that beautiful colorful work was like a fairy tale, and especially seeing your amazing fridas in real life. they are TRULY gorgeous. works of art!!!!

StephieB said...

Who wouldn't love your Fridas?! They are truly wonderful. I hope that they have found nice new homes. I am glad we got to see some photos - thanks Oonaballoona! Stephie x

Cara Carmina said...

Oona!!!! it does sound kind of magical ha?... THANKS AGAIN FOR GOING TO THE OPENING! you are very nice!!!!! million hugs for you! :)

Stephie: :) oh thanks so much!!!!!