December 20, 2010

Medusas in Palau...


video


I usually don´t post videos but saw this and felt like I was dreaming... how beautiful!!!! I want to go to Palau and swim with the jellyfish.... and feel like I´m dreaming for real!!!!

Go google Palau jelly fish lake, these jellyfish are not dangerous and don´t sting, so you can actually go and swim with them... woooow, looks incredible...!

.............................

Usualmente no subo videos pero me topé con esto y me sentí como en un sueño... que hermoso!!!! Quiero ir a Palau a nadar con las medusas.... y sentir que sueño de verdad!!!!

Busquen en google Palau Jelly Fish Lake, esas medusas no son peligrosas y no son venenosas ni pican, así que puedes meterte a nadar con ellas, wooow, que increible...!


Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Las medusas son venenosas :(

Cara Carmina said...

Si bueno, estas no.... las escenas del video son en Palau jelly fish lake que es un lugar donde puedes nadar con ellas porque no son venenosas.... por eso se me hace un sueño....

ps. this video is made in Palau Jelly fish lake where you can actually swim with them since they are not dangerous.... just clarifying that... so that´s why I want to go swim.... looks like a dream!!!

oonaballoona said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

a mermaid like you must be dying to get there!

we have a screensaver of jellyfish for our TV, and just last night i was asking ruggy if it was possible to see that many at once. now i know. i wonder if they don't sting because they don't have tentacles? at least they don't look like they do, i'm off to google them now!

Cara Carmina said...

Hello Oona!!!! It´s in my to do list now!!!! :) hope you are having a merry xmas time!!!!!