October 22, 2010

So much to do!!!!






I´m so soooooo very busy!!!!..... making Fridas among other things.... look at this pretty bunch! When they are ready they are going to be gorgeous !!!!!! they are so much work though... but it looks like it´s coming along... I need to finish this maybe with in a week.... and I have other things to do.... (don´t even want to tell you the whole list....) well... wish me luck to finish all I have to do! see you soon!

......................

Estoy taaaaaaaaaaaan ocupada!!!!.... haciendo Fridas entre otras cosas.... miren que lindas se ven juntas! Cuando estén listas se van a ver hermoooosas!!!!!! pero requieren de mucho trabajo... aunque ahí la llevo... Necesito terminarlas dentro de una semana... y tengo muuuchas otras cosas que hacer... (ni siquiera me quedan ganas de enlistarles todo lo que tengo que hacer....) bueno... ahí les encargo que me manden suerte para poder terminar todo! nos vemos!


Pin It

3 comments:

Iveth Morales said...

Suerte Norma!!! Es la epoca de andar a la carrera :D un abrazo!

Cara Carmina said...

Gracias Iveth!!!!!! :) (sabes el viernes creo que te vi en el Eaton Center.... serias tu? con tu esposo?) :P

StephieB said...

Don't work too hard Norma! Take some time out for yourself. Maybe go get a macaroon?! Hugs, Stephie x