October 12, 2010

lots of reasons!






Yes... my dear reader... that skinny, long legged girl jumping like a grasshopper it´s in fact me... and all these jumping has no specific reason and at the same time a very important reason... or many.... in fact... it´s just this feeling of being happy and fortunate all the time... I´ve had sad times, tough times, weird times... and now... I´m just enjoying this time because I have it all... and by that I´m not talking of material stuff (although I have all what I need to be ok in that realm thanks God)... but I´m talking more about the important part... the inner part... the part that makes me jump like this has no price, I cannot touch it, I sometimes cannot even see it... and still... it´s all around... I just want to keep jumping and jumping.... !!!!!! (I wish you guys realize we all have reasons... lots of reasons to jump around!!!!)

...........................

Si mi estimado lector... esa flaca de piernas largas que brinca cual chapulín soy yo... y todos estos brincos no tienen una razón en espécifico y al mismo tiempo tienen una razón de ser... o muchas de hecho... es tan sólo el sentimiento de estar feliz y ser afortunada todo el tiempo... He tenido tiempos tristes, tiempos duros, tiempos raros... y ahora... tan sólo estoy disfrutando este tiempo porque no me falta nada... y con esa frase no hablo de cosas materiales (aunque a ese respecto no me falta nada tampoco gracias a Dios)... pero hablo más de la parte importante... la parte interior... la parte que te hace brincar así no tiene precio, no se puede tocar, no se puede ver... y de cualquier manera está siempre reodeándonos... Tan sólo quiero seguir brincando....!!!!!! (deseo que todos nos demos cuenta de que todos tenemos razones... muchas razones para brincar y brincar!!!!!)

Pin It

3 comments:

pilli pilli said...

Go ahead!
Jump & skip for JOY!!!
It's such a pleasure to watch...

*hearts*
& thank you for making me smile!
pilli pilli

Cara Carmina said...

Thanks to you dear to stop by!!!!! keep that smile!!!!! looks nice! ;)

xox

StephieB said...

Hi Norma,

It was so good to hear from you over at my blog! I have left a response there also.

I am so glad that you are feeling the way you do. Go ahead and jump all you like. Life is too short not to be happy!

Hugs to you,
Stephie x