October 30, 2010

Closed for vacation!




Hey everybody I´m happy to announce I´m going to be on vacation mode the next 3 weeks!!!! (applauses!!!!) Going to Mexico to see my loved ones and to eat loooots of goodies and to take some sun !!!!!!! see you soon!!!!!

..........................................

Hola a todos, felizmente les anuncio que me voy de vacación por 3 semanas!!!! (aplausos!!!!) Me voy a México a ver a mis amores y a comer mucha cosa sabrosa y a tomar muuucho sol!!!!!!! nos vemos pronto!!!!!!

Pin It

9 comments:

**We BLOG ARTISTS** said...

REST sweet lady.
HUGS and eat eat eat...with your loved ones.
Char.x.
P.S. We'll miss you!

pilli pilli said...

You must be so happy to see your loved ones!!! So enjoy & have a lot of fun!

*hearts*
pilli pilli

Simply Mari said...

Have a good time and eat many tacos for me...

:-0)))
besos
Mari

StephieB said...

Have a wonderful time Norma! Make sure you relax and eat lots! Stephie x

SIRA GOIRIENA said...

Disfruta!!!!
y a cargarte de energía :)

parisa mahmoudi said...

have fun my friend!

Cara Carmina said...

Thanks so much girls!!!!!!!!! I´m happy and jumping... jumping.... :)

Gracias!!!!!! :)

will come back next week!!!! :) :) :)

oonaballoona said...

hey, hurray, welcome back! hope you are getting some winks in before the silly season.

do i remember you coming to a show in NY? *fingers crossed*

Cara Carmina said...

oona: thanks!!!!! I won´t be there but my Fridas will... maybe you want to go say hello to them? the opening will be the 9th... and maybe take some photos pour moi??? :P