October 11, 2010

2011 Calendars!!!
















So ... what is your favorite month? (mine is April... because of my bday and also the doll)

I´m so happy with this new creation! cute mini calendar (4x6 inches) for 2011 with prints of my paper collage dolls!!!! the prints are lovely and you can put it anywhere!!!!

Already available in the store! (in English, Spanish and French)

.......................

Y... cual es tu mes favorito? (el mío es Abril... por mi cumpleaños y también la muñeca).

Estoy muy contenta con esta nueva creación! lindos mini calendarios (4x6 pulgadas) para el 2011, con impresiones de mis collages de muñecas de papel!!!! las impresions son hermosas y lo puedes poner donde quieras!!!!

Ya está disponible en la tienda! (En Inglés, Español y Francés)

Pin It

2 comments:

**We BLOG ARTISTS** said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!
I am looking for a new Calendar!!
So, I am an April baby too...so it would have to be either April or October...I love your October.
HUGS
Char.x

Cara Carmina said...

Thanks!!!! ... this could be Yours!!! :P
really? you too! cool!... October is kind of cool with the fall here!

:) big fall hug for you!!!!