September 18, 2010

Magnets!









Oh I´m so happy to show you my new line of magnets!!!!! aren´t they so so so sooo very cute??? I cannot stop making them now... and plus I loooove a fridge full of cute magnets!

Have two kinds... the paper doll collage ones and the textile collage ones.... which one is your favorite? (I cannot decide!!!!)

APPLAUSES!!!!!!!!! (AND A FEW JUMPS)

ps. will be soon in the store but if you like to buy one of this send me a message. you can see them all in my flickr!

............................

Estoy tan contenta de mostrarles mi nueva linea de magnetos!!!!! no son tan tan taaaaan hflickr.ermoooosos??? No puedo parar de hacerlos... y además me encanta un refrigerador lleno de lindos magnetos!

Tengo dos lineas... los de las muñecas de papel y los de collage textil... cuál es su favorito? (yo no me puedo decidir!!!!)

APLAUSOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y ALGUNOS BRINCOS)

pd. estarán pronto en la tienda, pero si les gusta alguno de estos y lo quisieran comprar mándenme un mensaje. Pueden verlos todos en mi flickr.
Pin It

3 comments:

StephieB said...

Norma, these are so cute. I love them!

Fanie || TheCraftyLife.com said...

Oh, and I was thinking about making some magnets as well, lately! ^-^
Yours are so lovely, and they will make great little Christmas gifts, as well! (Yes, I'm already thinking about Christmas! lol!) :-D

Cara Carmina said...

Thanks Stephie! :)

hello Fanie!!!!!! :) :) :) actually I´m thinking about Xmas too! how are you??? I cannot believe we haven´t met..... Oh this summer I was just crazy!!!!! wish to see you soon... thanks for stopping by! :)