August 31, 2010

weekend and new faces...








Had another great weekend!!!! both venues were amazing.... and people really like my stuff!!!! I´m so so happy and feel so inspired to keep on going... Still there is much to do to be able to make a living out of my work (and that´s why this week I´ll start looking for a job... a real one, you know...? wish me luck!) but I won´t stop my dreams and I know one day this is going to become what I´ve always have dream of!

Meanwhile... I´m working on new ideas like this faces brooches....what do you think???? I looooove them... will take some better photos right now and put them in the store, they look very cool and I have some other ideas for them... !!!!

Also this weekend I tried a different hair style, to high buns, like the one my dolls have! :) and people seeemed to like it!

Oh and Jimmy Hendrix (remix) was so hot that kept drinking water during the tam tam´s (I don´t blame him... it was such a hot and lovely weekend!!!) applauses!!!!!! (let´s wish next weekend is as lovely weather as this last one!)

......................................

Tuve un lindo y exitoso fin de semana otra vez! las dos locaciones fueron muy buenas y a la gente le gustó mucho mi trabajo!!!!! Estoy tan contenta y me siento muy inspirada de seguir trabajando... De cualquier modo todavía no puedo vivir de mi trabajo y es por eso que estoy empezando a buscar trabajo... de esos trabajos que si pagan... si los conocen no?... (mandenme buena suerte!) Pero no voy a detener mi sueño... y yo se que esto un día va a ser todo un exito! lo se!!!

Mientras tanto estoy trabajando en nuevas ideas como estas lindas caras prendedores!!! son tan lindaaaaaaas!!!!... les voy a tomar mejores fotos y las voy a subir a la tienda más tarde... se ven super cool y ya tengo más ideas de como usarlas...

Este fin de semana traté un nuevo estilo para mi cabello, con dos chonguitos altos como los que usan mis muñecas, y parece que a la gente le pareció muy simpático!

Oh y Jimmy Hendrix (remix) se la pasó todo el día tome y tome agua porque hacia un caloróooooon que no vean... pobre con semejante atuendo!!! aplausos!!!!!!!! (esperemos que el proximo fin de semana haga un clima tan bonito también!)


Pin It

5 comments:

pilli pilli said...

Such sweet faces!!!
And I love that hairdo!!!
I do my hair like that quite often (with big felt flowers stuck behind one of them...) and I always like it!

Glad you had a nice time!

*hearts*
pilli pilli

Cara Carmina said...

really you do???? I used to do it long time ago and just felt like it again last sunday!!! lots of fun!!!! :) (I´ll try the flowers) ;)

big yellow hug for you

a presto bella!!!

**We BLOG ARTISTS** said...

Beautiful hair-do...looks like you have LOTS of long locks...
When my hair was long and I went clubbing a lot...I would do many of these...they called me the girl with the little snails.
What a display of beautiful creations you gave!
Your work looks fabulous in the frames...
pleased you had a great weekend.
HUGS
Char.x

Cara Carmina said...

char: I have looooong hair!!! :) thaaaaanks!!!! you too!!!

xox

StephieB said...

Hi Norma!

I love your hair! It is very Star Wars I think. I'm glad you had a good weekend, everything looks wonderful.

Hugs from Sydney - Stephie