August 29, 2010

Tam Tam Today!!!!






I´ll be today selling my dolls and cards in the Tam Tam in Montreal!!! come see me!!! it´s supposed to be a very nice, sunny day and a lot of people go there to see the guys play the drums, you can make your picnic (it´s right on Mt. Royal Mountain) and you can have a look to all the things being sold there!!!

Right in Parc Ave. in front of George-Étienne Cartier Statue it starts around 1.pm and will be there all day :) (I´m excited!!!)

.....................................

Hoy estaré vendiendo mis muñecas en el Tam Tam de Montreal! vengan a verme!!! va a hacer un lindo día soleady y va mucha gente a ver a los que tocan los tambores todos los domingos, pueden hacer su picnic (está justo en la montaña de Mt. Royal) y de paso ven todas las cositas que se venden ahi!!!

Justo en Parc Avenue en frente de la estatua de George-Étienne Cartier, empieza por ahí de la 1pm y dura todo el día :) (estoy contenta)



Pin It

3 comments:

**We BLOG ARTISTS** said...

I wish I could have made it up there today...we were so close, my husband was scuba-diving in Morrisburg yesterday and I said to him wwe could have driven another hour and a half and been in Montreal!
GOOD LUCK for today.
HUGS
Char.x

parisa mahmoudi said...

Oh,I wish I could be there with you!
Hope you have a nice time there.
With lots of love
Parisa

Cara Carmina said...

@Char: Oh really! would have been such a surprise to see you in person! :P

Parisa: my dear friend... I´ve been thinking about you!!!! one day I wish you can be here with me! :) love to you too!