August 27, 2010

Saturday Marché La Récré!




Helloooo!!!! tomorrow I will the dollies and me will be at the Marché La Récré!!!! come see us and see all the wonderful vendors that will be there!!!! (5840 Rue St. Urbain, Montreal. from 10am to 5pm)


It will be a lovely day!!!! :)

...........................


Hoooooola!!!! mañana estaremos las muñecas y yo en el Marché La Récré!!!! vengan a saludarnos y a ver a todos los buenisimos vendedores que estarán ahí!!!! (5840 Rue St. Urbain, Montreal. de 10am a 5pm)


It will be a lovely day!!!! :)



Pin It

2 comments:

pilli pilli said...

Hello my dearest Lady(bug)!

I just wanted to let you know that one of your ladies has been featured in the ETSY storque!
The article is right here:
http://www.etsy.com/storque/spotlight/etsy-finds-color-theory-10087/?ref=fp_article_title

Congratulations!
& have a lovely market-day!!!
*hearts*
pilli pilli

Cara Carmina said...

heeeeeeey thanks!!!! I saw it someone let me a convo leting me know in my ETSY!!! :) so cute of you to let me know!!!!

big big success today at the market!

I´m happy :)

big yellow hug for you!!!