August 20, 2010

more about birds...





I´m sorry I´ve been posting so much today... I just got excited about the birds on the island and got inspired.... plus I had this stick I found in the street the other day and I liked it... and now I know exactly what I´m going to do with it!!!!

what do you think??? Ok... now I´m really back to work! :)

.......................

Ay ya se que estoy posteando mucho el día de hoy... pero es que me emocioné con los pájaros en la isla y me inspiré... y bueno tenía esta ramita que me encontré en la calle el otro día y me gustó... y ahora se exactamente que voy a hacer con ella!!!!!

qué les parece??? Ok... ahora si ya me voy a trabajar! :)


Pin It

3 comments:

whitney-anne said...

only a true artist could find a stick on the street and be inspired! Love the enthusiasm, go for it!!

Cara Carmina said...

:) only a true artist or a very curious girl.... :O) (I like to see the flowers, the sticks, etc... ) thaaaaanks for visiting and have a green hug! :)

Cara Carmina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.