August 13, 2010

Marché Montréal




Tomorrow Cara Carmina will be selling her dolls, collage cards and little pieces of color in the Marché Montréal a new artisans market in the heart of the Plateau!!!! come see me... is going to be a beautiful day and the dollies are all ready and pretty to meet you! :) (from 10am. to 7pm)

I´m so excited!!!!

.........................

Mañana Cara Carmina estará vendiendo sus muñecas, tarjetas de collage y pedacitos de color en el Marché Montréal, un nuevo mercado de artesanos en el corazón del Plateau!!!! Vengan a verme... va a ser un hermoso día y las muñequitas estan todas poniendose muy lindas para conocerlos! :) (de 10am a 7pm)

Estoy emocionada!


Pin It

3 comments:

StephieB said...

Hello Norma! It's been a while I know but I am still here (in Sydney that is). Good luck at the markets. I hope you have a fantastic day and that we get to hear all about it soon. Stephie:)

Cara Carmina said...

hey!!!!! I was thinking about you the other day...! :) thanks for writting... this last weekend was fantastic... and I have photos but I´m so tired that I will post them tomorrow! :) hope your mom is better and you are enjoying the summer! :) big hug! :)

Cara Carmina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.