August 28, 2010

I was featured!!!! :)




I just came back from the Marché (or should I say for a great day in the market!!!!) so happy and jumpy and got the great news that I was featured in the Etsy Finds!!!! :) what a good news! and thank to all of you that let me know.... (applauses....!!!!!!!) (oh applauses again!!!!)

...........................

Acabo de regresar del Marché (o mejor dicho, de una gran día en el Marché!!!!) muy conenta y brincolina y me encuentro con la novedad de que estoy en Etsy Finds !!!!!! :) que buena noticia! y gracias a todas ustedes que me avisaron... (aplausos!!!!!!) (ay bueno más aplausos!!!!!!)


Pin It

3 comments:

**We BLOG ARTISTS** said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
This is wonderful!!!!
HUGS
Char.x

Sardinella Sardine said...

Yeyyy!!! Congrats!

Cara Carmina said...

Thanks to both of you girls!!! :)

I´m quite happy and proud about it must say... ñ_ñ