August 27, 2010

Frames!!!!








Will start selling my dolls and my collage (paper prints and original textile) with these BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING AND OH SO VERY LOVELY frames....!!!!

And for that...I need applauses!!!! cause they are ULTRA, SUPER CUUUUUTEEEE!!!! I just got them today and I cannot stop looking at the wall were I hung them all together, the images look soooo lovely! its just PERFECT!!!! (Puccini seems to like them a lot!!!)

Oh I want to put so many in my walls!!!!!

(soon will be for sale at the store, if you are interested send me a message!)

..........................

Voy a empezar a vender mis muñecas y mis collages (impresiones en papel y originales de textil) con estos HERMOSOS, FABULOSOS Y MUY HERMOSOS marcos...!!!!

Y por eso pido unos aplausos!!!!! porque estan ULTRA, SUPER LINDOOOOOOOS!!!!! Los acabó de conseguir justo hoy y no puedo dejar de mirar la pared donde los colgué todos juntos, las imágenes se ven hermosas!!! es simplement PERFECTO!!!!! (a Puccini parecen gustarle mucho!!!)

Son tan lindos que quiero llenar todas mis paredes con ellos!!!!

(pronto estarán a la venta en la tienda, si estás interesado mandame un mensaje!)


Pin It

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Wow! Your work looks great in the frames! Lovely idea!!

Saskia :)

pilli pilli said...

YAY!!!!! HURRAH! Round of applause:
***clapping hands***
:D

They look very sweet indeed!
& My personal favourite is that sweet and dreamy mermaid!

*hearts*
& have a wonderful weekend!
pilli pilli

Cara Carmina said...

Thank you very much Saskia!!! :):) :)

Pilli Pilli: Oh thanks my friend!!! (for the applauses!!!) :)

and btw... the mermaid is so pretty I love her too!!!! but I could frame any of the images and they all look gorgeous!!! I´m so happy!!!!!

thanks and you too have a "buon finne di settimana"

a presto!

N