August 05, 2010

do you like them?











Hey everybody!!! I´m making these new little pieces!!!!! 5x7 cards with envelope, made out with my free stitching technique and collage of fabric and paper (french old book pages)... and my lovely book marker girls with cute messages.... which one you like better? what do you think?.... I think I will make more cards... I´m so excited with them!!!! I don´t know how I never thought about it before!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!!

ok... will make more and come back later to show you!!! :)

.............................

Oigan todos!!! estoy haciendo estos nuevos pedacitos!!!! tarjetas de 5x7 pulgadas con sobre hechas con mi técnica de costura libre y collage de tela y papel (paginas de un viejo libro francés)... y mis hermosas niñas separa libros con lindos mensajes... cuál le gusta más? qué opinan?... A mi me gustan más las tarjetas... estoy tan contenta con esta idea!!! no se porque no se me ocurrió antes!!!!! LAS ADORO!!!!!!

ok... los dejo para hacer más y regreso al rato para mostrarselas!!! :)


Pin It

8 comments:

pilli pilli said...

I love the bookmarks!
Such a clever idea...

*hearts*
pilli pilli

Cara Carmina said...

Oh thanks !!!! I used to make them but stop... somehow yesterday got inspired... they are so cute ha?... big hug!!!!! and greeting to Maia! :)

**We BLOG ARTISTS** said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE...I adore the Je T'm...please make one of those for me:-)
HUGS
Char.x

Cara Carmina said...

Hey Char!!! will do! will let you know next week ok? one girl with Je t´m on it! (will be super lovely!) :)

xxx

so can I choose a drawing??? :)

Cara Carmina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
memegalarce said...

A mi me mataron las muñecas marcapáginas con sus globitos de texto...son poéticas, sutiles, elegantes, inspiradoras...todo lo que uno necesita para ser fel´zi y sonreir un dia. Hermoso Trabajo!!

oonaballoona said...

oh the bookmarks are wonderful! there are so many possibilities!

Cara Carmina said...

Oona!!!! thanks!!!! I know... I cannot stop making them!!! :) xox