July 15, 2010

Work in process + Puccini's heart










I'm back to work *finally!!!* and started making some cute little things... some keychains of tiny dolls (which I looove btw) and some hearts... while I've been working on them Puccini has insisted on being on my desk and he keeps on looking at my hearts... so I decided he was deciding which one was his favorite... turns out this cat is a romantica and he chose the red one!!!!

Oh isn't he so cute with that rough's guys face and holding a red heart!!! (LOL) well... will show you more as soon as I finish! ciaooooo

....................................

Me he puesto a trabajar de vuelta *finalmente!!!* y he empezado a hacer unas pequeñas cositas lindas... algunos llaveros con pequeñas muñequitas (que me fascinan por cierto) y algunos corazones... Mientras trabajo en estas Puccini ha insistido en acostarse en mi escritorio y mira fijamente mis corazones... Así que llegué a la conclusión de que estaba decidiendo cual es su favorito... aparentemente este gato es un romántico y ha escogido el rojo!!!!

Ay no esta super simpático con su cara de muchacho malo y abrazando el corazón rojo!!! (me muero de risa!) bueno... ya les mostraré como queda todo cuando termine! ciaoooo


Pin It

7 comments:

aquí sobra una silla said...

Hola! acabo de encontrar tu blog por casualidad y me encanta lo que haces!!SON GENIALES!!!
Un saludo!!

Cara Carmina said...

Hola!!!!! muchas gracias! un abrazo hasta allá! :)

pilli pilli said...

Oh, your MR. Puccini looks like a very romantic boy indeed!

I always love it when my Maia comes to 'assist' in the studio; although she really can't be there when I work with felt or stuffing material...it's just too dangerous for her. So when we moved into the new house, I put a relax-sofa in the corner of my studio, especially for her, and now usually she just lies down there, watching me and deciding when her patience runs out!

LOL! Cats are so much fun!

*Big hearts*, caracarmina,
and I'm glad you found the energy & spirit to get back to work!
pilli pilli

Cara Carmina said...

so funny! Puccini has been going on my desk exactly at the same time as I begin to sew... (he likes to watch...) very serious... but this is new, just a couple of days... who knows... I love to live with cats... they are one of my fav. animals!!!! so loving and smart!!! and if I could sleep like they do my life would be just perfect!!! :)

hugs in the millions to you! and to Maia! :)

La Chica Pájaro© said...

Ohhh!!! Qué tierno Puccini! Igual está enamorado de alguna gatita! Un abrazo!! :)

Cara Carmina said...

ese Puccini es un galán!!! :) abrazo para ti también señorita emplumada!

Simply Mari said...

A mi gata blanquita, Sofia, le gusta sobretodo los feltros negros.
;-)