July 07, 2010

cannot take it anymore!!!!





It´s been so hot!!!!
so so so so hot!!!

I cannot think, work, walk, talk, breath.... the whole family (Mr. Cat Face and the cats plus me) are just lying here and there in the house melting... the only room with AC is the bedroom and needless to say is the favorite one of everyone lately....

I cannot take it any more!!!!!!

..............................

Hace mucho calor!!!!!!!
muchisisisisisisisisisisisimo caloooooooor!!!!

No puedo pensar, trabajar caminar, hablar, respirar... toda la familia (el Sr. Cara de Gato y los gatos más yo) estamos desparramados por toda la casa derritiendonos... el único cuarto con aire acondicionado es la recámara y no les necesito contar que ha sido el espacio favorito de estos días...

de verdad ya no puedo más!!!!!!!!
Pin It

7 comments:

Pilli Pilli said...

It's the same here!

And lately this is one of my favourite heat-sollutions:
I make myself a nice cup of jasmine green tea... and then I put it in the freezer, so after a couple of hours I get to nibble and lick up my cup of tea! :o)

Oh, and Maia, our feline assistant, she pretty much does what the doggy in the picture does...

*hearts*
K.

Isabelle Kessedjian said...

En Francia tenemos mucho calor tambien!

oonaballoona said...

it was 102 in new york yesterday! we normally just stick it out, but we broke down days ago and have had the AC on nonstop... otherwise how would we have our morning caffeine :)

StephieB said...

Hi Norma! It is cold, cold, cold in Sydney! Why can't we just have nice weather everywhere?!

parisa mahmoudi said...

Oh,dear Norma,here is the same,soooo hot! :(
I want snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flor said...

Querida Norma, te mando un poquito (o la cantidad que te parezca justa) de viento helado de ola polar que anda dando vueltas por Argetina. Sensación términa actual: -1C. Posibles nevadas! Besotes

Cara Carmina said...

Girls!!!!! thanks for your comments... sorry I´ve been so hot that I have been feeling like an "ant" go to my last post to know about it!!!! looks like it´s better (the weather...) hope you all wherever you are... are not hot anymore... and for the ones in the southern hemisphere... hope you have a lovely winter!!!! :) :) :) hugs and kisses to all!!!! :):) :)

(I think I´m back now)