June 13, 2010

Birds






When I just bought my sewing machine and didn´t know how to use it properly, I started to make some experiments with it and these birds came up!!!! I loved them, and today I bumped into these photos and felt like making them again... what do you think? do you like them?

I have a surprise to tell you... tomorrow I will...!!! :) have a nice Sunday everyone!!!!

.................................

Cuando apenas compré mi máquina de coser y no sabía como usarla del todo, empecé a hacer experimentos con ella y así salieron estos pajarillos!!! Me gustaban mucho, y hoy que me topé con las fotos y como que me dieron ganas de hacerlos de nuevo... ustedes que opinan? les gustan?

Tengo una sorpresa que contarles... mañana se los diré...!!! :) que tengan lindo domingo!!!!
Pin It

9 comments:

La Chica Pájaro© said...

Qué bonitos! Con lo que a mi me gustan los pajaritos!!! Un abrazo :)

whitney-anne said...

these are adorable - yes make some more!!

Cara Carmina said...

ay chica pajaro... a mi también me encantan los pájaros... sabes? cuando empezé mi blog (el verde limon) me hacia llamar la pajara pinta.... :)

Whitney: thaaaaaanks... I think I will!!! :)

StephieB said...

Very cute! Can't wait to find out what the surprise is! Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Isabelle Kessedjian said...

J'adore!

Cara Carmina said...

Thanks Stephie! (how are you?)... oh tomorrow you´ll know :) (like to keep you in suspense) ;)

Isabelle!

merci mon ami! ca va?

StephieB said...

I am well but you are being very cheeky keeping us in suspense! It's very exciting!

Luciana Navarro said...

qué lindos!!!

Cara Carmina said...

:) :) :)