June 03, 2010

Je suis un clun





I love these guys and for some reason today I want to be a clun... and maybe... just maybe... I could go and work with them at the circus... I think I kinda make a good clun ha? (now I just need one of those funny flowers which squirts water!)


These guys are waiting in the store for someone with a thing for big, red noses takes them home...


.......................


Me encantan estos muchachitos y por alguna razón hoy quiero ser un clun... y tal vez... sólo tal vez... Me contraten para trabajar con ellos en el circo... Creo que la hago bien de clun no? (Ahora nada más necesito una de esas flores de broma que hechan agua!)


Estos peculiares personajes estan esperando en la tienda a que alguien con gusto de narices rojas y grandes guste llevarselos a casa...
Pin It

4 comments:

Isabelle Kessedjian said...

J'adore et je te trouve très très belle!

Cara Carmina said...

Oh tu est tre gentile Isabelle!!!!! Isabelle est un bon nombre pour un de mon puppet!!! :)

JUNKER JANE said...

They are so cute!!
I start making more dolls today! I miss it :)


LOve your clown face!

Cara Carmina said...

thanks my dear friend!!! go go make some dolls... I miss them too!