June 24, 2010

Come see us this weekend!!!








That´s right! that´s me... and most important that´s me and the dolls in the Old Port...!!! and will be there this weekend (Fri, Sat and Sun) from 12-9pm... so if you want to say hi... pleaaase come!!! (if you would like to bring me a capuccino with 2 sugars it would be so nice of you... ) :)

This is the addres: 209 Rue St. Paul West, Old Port, Montreal - Impact Galery (back yard)

See you then!!!! (wish me luck...!!! I already put 2 mexican saints with a candle to avoid the rain... according to my Grandma it works.... ) :)

...............................

Sip! esa soy yo.... pero más importante... esa soy yo con mis muñecas en el bazaar del Viejo Puerto!!!! y estaremos ellas y yo de vuelta este fin de semana (Vie, Sab y Dom) de las 12 a las 9pm... así que si gustan venir a saludar nos harán muuuy felices!!!! vengaaaan!!! (si gustan me pueden traer un capuccino con 2 de azucar , sería muy lindo de su parte...) :)

La dirección es: 209 Rue St. Paul West, Viejo Puerto, Montreal - Galería Impact (patio trasero)

Nos vemos ahí!!!! (mandenme suerte...!!!! ya tengo listos mis dos santitos mexicanos con una vela para que no llueva... según mi abuela eso funciona...) :)
Pin It

3 comments:

picnipic said...

good luck!
nice to see you!

oonaballoona said...

CARA CARA!! what?! you will soon be in my neck of the woods?! i will be there with jingle bells on!!!

hooray!

StephieB said...

Hi Norma! Hope you have fun and that the rain stays away. So sorry not to have won the giveaway. Better luck next time for me I hope. Have a great weekend. Stephanie