May 19, 2010

small people






Aren´t these small persons so cute?... I´ve been working on them this week... and due to recent events (that I will let you know soon) I will have to make a loooot of dolls... so I´m running out to the fabric store to buy some stuff... see ya!

..............................

No son estas personitas muy lindas?... he estado trabajando en ellas esta semana... y debido a acontecimientos recientes (de los cuales les contaré pronto) tengo que ponerme a hacer muuuchas muñecas... así que me voy a la tienda de telas a comprar cositas... chau!
Pin It

5 comments:

Luciana Navarro said...

preciosas cara!
gran abrazo!

StephieB said...

Sounds exciting and busy! Can't wait to hear the details. Stephanie

picnipic said...

j'adore!

Cara Carmina said...

Lucia! gracias mujer! un abrazo amarillo de vuelta para ti!

Stephanie! (believe it or not I was thinking about you yesterday!) how are you? how is your mom?... will let you know my secret soon! :)

picnic: thanks!!!!! merciiiii!!!

parisa mahmoudi said...

The first,white one is sooooo lovely!
big hug
Parisa
p.s.It wasn't me on that gallery! ;)