May 20, 2010

I will be a princess...




I´ll be off tomorrow and Saturday ... will go out to check on my castle and my tulips... !!! (I wish), but very close though... Mr. Cat´s Face and me will go to Ottawa to see the tulips festival and will spend a night in a very nice castle like hotel! (yes the one in the photo)...

See you!!! (will take lots of photos!) (Oh I´m so happy... did I mention that?)

.......................................

Me iré de viaje mañana y el sábado... ire a ver como están mi castillo y mis tulipanes...!!! (eso desearía), pero casi... El Sr. Cara de Gato y yo nos iremos a Ottawa para ver el festival de los tulipanes y pasaremos una noche en un hotel que parece castillo! (sip, ese de la foto)...

Hasta pronto!!! (tomaré muchas fotos!) (Estoy tan contenta... ya se los dije?)
Pin It

3 comments:

REread said...

i love your dolls they are great

StephieB said...

Hello "princess" Norma! Have a great time. Thankyou for thinking of my mum. She is slowly getting better and she loves her doll. I haven't forgotten about sending pictures. I am just disorganised:)

Cara Carmina said...

REredad : thanks so much for your kind words!!! :)

Stephie: Helloo... now I´m a doll maker again my "princess" weekend is over...:) don´t worry and say hi to your mom, hope she feels better soon! :)