May 13, 2010

Cassia






Her name is Cassia and she just turned 10 and she is an artist! Same as me!!! we celebrated our bdays together with a small cake and with a lot of love!!!

She gave me a gift... rather, she made me a gift... better said, she drew me a gift! What else can you ask? (one of the best bday gifts ever!!!)

Thanks so much Cassia! (a purple hug for you!)

..........................

Se llama Cassia y acaba de cumplir 10 años y es una artista! Como yo!!! celebramos nuestros cumpleaños juntas con un pastelito y con mucho amor!!!

Ella me dió un regalo... mejor dicho me hizo un regalo... o más bien me dibujó un regalo! Que más se puede pedir? (uno de los mejores regalos de cumpleaños!!!)

Muchas gracias Cassia! (un abrazo púrpura para tí!)
Pin It

2 comments:

PetalPop said...

thanks NORMA it was the best gift from you and it was the best bday ever with you too .



CASSIA .xxxxxxxxooooooooxxxxxxxxooooooooxxxxxxxxxxx


And i give you a pink hug.

Cara Carmina said...

Thanks to you mi girl! :) see you soon!