April 06, 2010

Lovely and other things...









If only I could... I would buy all of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today I went again to the fabric store to buy filling (I´ll start the filling part of my exhibition dolls tomorrow so I don´t want to run out of it!). As usual I walk around touching and desiring all the fabrics I like... unfortunatelly Iseem to have very good taste because everything I liked was super expensive... (sigh...) any ways... aren´t they so so lovely!?

In other topic, today my dear torticollis came back... (I was kind of missing it...) and that kind of sucks! but I´ll try to relax and see if it goes away... and maybe Mr. Cat face will be nice and give me a nice massage later to make me feel better...

...............................

Si tan sólo pudiera... compraría todas estaaaaaas!!!!!!!! hoy fui otra vez a la tienda de telas para comprar relleno (voy a empezar a rellenar las muñecas de la exhibición mañana y no quiero que me falte) Y como siempre caminé entre las telas, tocándolas y suspirandolas... aparentemente tengo muy buen gusto porque todo lo que me gusta esta carísimo! (suspiro...) y bueno... no son hermosas!?

Y en otros temas, hoy mi querida torticollis regresó... (ya la extrañaba...) y la verdad ya me tiene harta!!! me trataré de relajar y a ver si decide irse... y a lo mejor el Sr. Cara de gato se pondrá guapo y me dará un masajito al rato para hacerme sentir mejor...
Pin It

2 comments:

JUNKER JANE said...

I can relate to the fabric store adventure :D
You should indulge in small amounts :)

Cara Carmina said...

oooooh here is not enough money... but I surely buy little pieces once in a while... and for some reason the dolls I make with those are the cutest... (maybe is the inside desire for that fabric.... who nows?)