March 04, 2010

Colored inspiration






My inspiration process comes and goes... not at my will unfortunatelly... These last few weeks I´ve been so inspired to work, and it´s my latest work which have kept me inspired and brings more and more inspiration. I just love the latest results of my dolls, and it feels like all my efforts are paying off...

I always liked that old saying that says something like "you should do what you love to do and you´ll be successful!" or something like this... and I do believe in this... I´m doing what I love... and I know... I know...

These cuties are in the store now!!! and they are truly amazing!!! Have a good day you all and keep up the good work and the inspiration!!!

...................................
Mi inspiración viene y va... a su voluntad, no a la mía desafortunadamente... Estas últimas semanas he estado tan inspirada y mi más reciente trabajo ha mantenido mi inspiración viva y ha traído más y más. Me gustan tanto mis últimas muñecas y siento que mis esfuerzos están dando frutos...

Siempre me gustó el dicho ese que dice algo así como "si haces lo que amas hacer en la vida seguro tendrás exito" o algo parecido... y yo creo en eso... estoy haciendo lo que amo... y se... de verdad lo se...

Estas hermosuras están ya en la tienda!!! y son verdaderamente lindas!!! Que tengan un lindo día y a seguir trabajando y a seguir inspirados!!!
Pin It

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hello, my dear! I cannot wait to receive my little lovely in the mail...I posted on my blog about her yesterday: http://sweetsweetlife.typepad.com/sweet_sweet_life/2010/03/feet-what-do-i-need-you-for-when-i-have-wings-to-fly.html

These are beautiful, too!!