February 19, 2010

Do you want a gift!?




Just because... for the joy of sharing and giving!!! I´m giving away these 6 small prints of my paper collage dolls!!! (they are so cute!!!) They are printed in regular index cards which measures 5 x 3 inches. You can frame them, write in the back and use them as gift cards, use them as book markers, etc...

If you want them leave a comment with your name and next Friday I´ll make a draw with all the names and choose a winner!!! and I will send them by mail!

Aren´t they nice? :)

........................

Hoy me dieron ganas de compartir y de dar!!! Voy a regalar estas 6 pequeñas impresiones de mis muñecas de papel!!! (son tan lindas!!!) Estan impresas en tarjetas de papel regular que miden 12.5 x 7.5 cms. Las puedes enmarcar, escribir en la parte de atrás y usarlas de tarjetas de regalo, de separa libros, etc...

Si las quieres tan sólo deja un comentario con tu nombre y el próximo viernes haré una rifa con todos los nombres y escogeré un ganador!!! al que se las mandaré por correo!

No son lindas? :)
Pin It

14 comments:

Lolamaria said...

¡Yo sí me apunto!
La tal Luz Cantón

Yolanda said...

me apunto, me apunto!!!

Brujia said...

Yo tambieeeeen! Me encantaaan!

seeleer said...

Quierooooo!...eso uff llegue!...saludotes abrazo y beso Normix

O.

Marion said...

Yes, they are nice! Very nice...
Count me in for your lovely give-away!

Fourmi said...

ouioui,yesyes, sisi! I love your work sooo much!

Blanca Bk said...

Qué bonitas!! Me apunto, guapa!! :D

Cara Carmina said...

Hey thanks to all! Oh I´m so excited ... I cannot wait!!! good luck to all...

nicole frobusch said...

Hei I love them toooooo....

3ster said...

Siii, yo quiero! :D

Ale Acosta A. said...

Yo! por favor.... quiero quiero :)
son tan lindas ellas!

un abrazo

PilliPilli Handmade said...

I hope I'm still in time to participate (it's now 11 o' clock Italy time...), because I love them too!!!
:o)

Thank you!
& *HEARTS!*
K.

Elena Ospina said...

LLEGUË TARDE????
yo también quierooooooooooooo

Cara Carmina said...

Blanca Gimeno... (me preguntó si todavía podía y si... pero no está así que lo pongo por ella...)

Blanca asked me if still was time, and in fact it is, but I cannot find her so I put her name for her)

still 20 min!!!!!