January 27, 2010

Art Doll




I´m so happy!!! Otto and Elena where published in the very nice magazine ART DOLL QUARTERLY for the issue of winter 2010!!! I just got my copy and they look so good!!! and the magazine is such a great one, I really recommend it!!!

I´m on a roll!!!! yeah!

(applauses) oooooh I´m soooooo happy!!!! (jumping and running)

..................................

Estoy tan contenta!!! Otto y Elena salieron en la muy linda revista ART DOLL QUARTERLY de este su edición invierno 2010!!! y acaba de llegarme mi copia... se ven tan lindos!!! la revista esta increible y este número esta muy bueno, lo super recomiendo!!!

Ando con una energía.... !!!!

(aplausos) aaaaaaay estoy taaaaaaan feliz!!!! (brinco y corro)
Pin It

3 comments:

sammi said...

you are on a roll! great job....the boys and I went to the bookstore the other day to get ourselves a stuffed copy. How fun to have someone I know in there :)

Sandrine Mercier said...

Congatulations ;)
Your dolls are sooo cutes ^^
Thank you Norma for your comment on my blog!!!
(Yes, I live on Montreal, since 3 months now...)

Cara Carmina said...

sammi: OOOOh my God, I´m so happy you bought the magazine!!! thanks!!! big yellow hug!

Sandrine: oooh so nice to see you around here! a green hug for you!!!!