November 10, 2009

Paper










Yesterday while at the book store I found this amazing book of the genius Rob Ryan, he is a master of cutting out paper... and his images are amazing... the thing is that today I got to his blog, and to his Etsy store.... Ooooooh I´m dying to have on of his works...

It´s patience and beauty convined in such a wonderful way.

And the words... in these pictures.... reminds me the way "you" make me feel... Oh so nice... Great, great artist!!!!

...........................................

Ayer mientras pasaba el tiempo en la librería me encontré este hermooooso libro del genial Rob Ryan, el maestro del papel picado... aaaay sus imágenes son asombrosas... y hoy me he percatado que tiene un blog y una tienda Etsy... ooooooh me muero por uno de sus trabajos...

Paciencia y belleza todo en uno, de manera maravillosa.

Y las palabras de estas imágenes... me recuerdan a la manera que "tú" me haces sentir... aaay que lindo.... gran artista!!!!
Pin It

5 comments:

parisa mahmoudi said...

Hurrrraaaaaaa !!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS my dear friend !!!!!
Hope you have a wonderful time with him ! I wish you both all the best !

Love
Parisa

parisa mahmoudi said...

Congratulations about the dolls dear Norma!!! I'm sooo happy for you! :)
Love
Parisa

Joline said...

Wow! These are incredible. I especially love the 4th and 5th ones... so much patience and talent. Love the message too :)

Pajara Pinta said...

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks Parisa!!!! I´m so happy (it´s this Saturday) I´ll send you photos! and thanks for the dolls congrats... I´m dying to see them! big yellow hug!

Pajara Pinta said...

Hey Joline! aren´t they amaaaaazing? I wanted to do something like that once... Oh my God! is so difficult... I really admire his work!

big green hug!