November 17, 2009

Interview





Today Black Mustard made me the honorable recipient of her "Etsy Monday Featured Seller" in her blog... (applauses), I´m so happy!!! Please go and check it out! Go and also check out her store, she has the greatest knitted stuff! (winter is coming!!!)

Thanks again Black Mustard!!!
.......................................................

Hoy tuve el honor de ser la "Etsy Monday Featured Seller" de Black Mustard en su blog... (aplausos), y me hace muy feliz!!! Vayan a ver la entrevista! y también dénse una vuelta por la tienda de esta mujercilla que hace cosas tejida divinas!!! (el invierno se nos viene encima!!!)

Gracias otra vez a Black Mustard!!!
Pin It

1 comment:

parisa mahmoudi said...

Congratulations dear Norma!!!!!
And I'm really happy I have one of your 3d collages doll,mine is so cute and lovely!!!!!!!!! :D
Thank you so much
Best Wishes
Parisa